Affiliate owners that emailed [email protected] last week, here’s what you need to know in order to complete the purchase of your Games tickets:
The logistics and timeline have changed. Originally, it was announced that emails sent on Monday, May 4, would contain a link to a ticket-sales website and a code with which the affiliate could purchase their requested seats before the public sale begins at 10 a.m. PT Wednesday, May 6.
That plan has been scrapped.
Instead, emails are going out now, which is late in the evening of Monday, May 4, through tomorrow, Tuesday, May 5. Affiliates will be able to call the StubHub Center to purchase their tickets between Wednesday, May 6 and Friday, May 8—sales begin at 10 a.m. PT on May 6 and end at 5 p.m. PT on the May 8. The official affiliate owner—called the Licensee of Record or LOR—must be the person who calls in and must use a credit card with their name on it in order to complete the purchase.
Look for the subject line “2015 CrossFit Games Tickets: Affiliate Pre-Sale” in your inbox, and spam folder.
- Monday, May 4. Emails sent. Subject line “2015 CrossFit Games Tickets: Affiliate Pre-Sale.”
- Tuesday, May 5. Emails sent.
- Wednesday, May 6. Tickets sold to the public online and to select affiliates over the phone. The LOR must call in and purchase the ticket block on a credit card with his or her name on it. Office hours are 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT.
- Thursday, May 7. “Pre-sale” continues.
- Friday, May 8. “Pre-sale” concludes at 5 p.m. PT. Any tickets remaining at 5 p.m. PT will be released to the public.