To watch any of the eight regional competitions, tune in to Games.CrossFit.com for live streaming of every heat of every event of every division.
All regionals start at 9 a.m. local time. The detailed schedules will be posted to the regional pages, which you can access by clicking the region icons on the side of the Games site.
Regional Weekend 1: May 15-17
- South Regional | South Central, South West and Latin America | Dallas, Texas
- Atlantic Regional | Mid Atlantic and South East | Atlanta, Georgia
Regional Weekend 2: May 22-24
- California Regional | NorCal and SoCal | San Diego, California
- East Regional | North East and Canada East | Hartford, Connecticut
- Pacific Regional | Australia and Asia | Wollongong, Australia
Regional Weekend 3: May 29-31
- West Regional | North West and Canada West | Seattle, Washington
- Central Regional | North Central and Central East | Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Meridian Regional | Europe and Africa | Copenhagen, Denmark